Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Elves Are All Around Us


We caught this elf peeking in our window the other day. I caught him by the ear and had a nice talk with him. I explained that Seth is too little to be getting into any trouble. I pointing him down the road to a house with a little girl and her three brothers. I told him that house needs to be double checked to see what they are up too. I am not sure what is going on, but I hear a lot of screaming coming out of there. Now that we are coming down to crunch time, we best be on our toes and know that Santa is watching.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I know that elf , his name is Peeping Tom! Watch out for him. Seth can be naughty I bet he still poos his pants all the time. Ha ha ha. I can’t wait to hold that little guy. :o)

John and Misty said...

Now that Thomas is out of school I see that he has a part time job moonlighting as an Elf. You are going to get fired!! Part of the job description is that you are not to be seen let alone caught on camera!!

AmyJo said...

I have enjoyed that it still works with Mariah to tell her Elves are watching.
She has been bad talking kids in her class that don't believe.

Weston and Chace could care less who is looking in the window. Shame on them!