Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Picture Day

I have been needing to take Seth to get his pictures taken but I never took the opportunity. So it was not until I called and made an appointment that we actually went and had them taken.
I wanted Seth to be happy for his picture so that meant that he needed to be well rested and fed. I fed him than gave him a bath so that he would be sweeky-clean and then got him all Dressed except his shoos. I laid him down for a nap at 9:30 because our appointment was not until 11. Usually he only naps for one hour at this time, so this would give me enough time to get to the appointment. It was drawing close to the time and Seth was sleeping like a Doll. I did not want to wake him up but we were going to be late. At 10:45 he started to stir so I knew that I had better get him before he goes back to sleep. We pulled into the parking lot at 10:58. Just enough time to go inside. When I got Seth out of his Car seat I realized that I had forgotten his Shoes. The one thing Thomas told me to remember....THE SHOES. I was not going to go back home or we would be late so the socks would have to do. Good thing they matched his shirt. I am glad that they turned out and Thomas was fine that we did not have the Shoes. They were from DI (nothing against DI) so they would have still had the price on the bottom.

5 comments:

AmyJo said...

I can't believe all the planning and timing that goes into going to events with a baby. He looks well rested, happy, and really cute

Congradulations on finally getting a professional picture done. If he were a few years old it may be funny without shoes but not for his age.

Way to go on the planning!

Anonymous said...

It turned out great..he is such a handsome little one. I cant wait to see you guys this weekend! :)

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! That picture turned out so good. He still looks great without shoes. He can't even walk so it's fine. Keep getting the pictures that's way fun.

Spencer & Becky said...

Wow! He is so cute! I hadn't seen any pictures of him before now.

Mrs. Jenson said...

Don't have to worry about getting a picture taken with that doll! You don't even notice that he doesn't have shoes.