Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seth's Videos


Seth is the “King of the Rock”. He thinks that it is fun to stand on my sewing container in between the two couches. He has not quit mastered the “No Hands” I am sure that we will keep working on it.


Ever since Thomas' sister moved out of Cedar City we have been doing our laundry in the bath tub and then hanging it outside to dry. Seth is always right there in the middle of everything, so we told him to get to work. He still need a little more practice, but before long he will be washing the clothes himself.

3 comments:

AmyJo said...

It is about time that little punk started pulling his own weight. Washin out those poopy clothes! ha ha

Unknown said...

Seth is way too cute for himself. I love that he is acting so independent.

Aimee Lauritsen said...

Hey! Your clothes washing technique reminds me of the philippines!!! And I think I saw kids Seth's age washing clothes over there. Haha! Just joking! Hope you all have a terrific day!