Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Friday, July 9, 2010

Life With Two Boys

I was told that it would be a huge adjustment to have 2 Children. So far everything has gone rather smooth. Seth really loves his brother Carter. He wants to always hold him and offers a hand to help. A nurse told me the other day that Seth is doing well with Carter because I am handling it so well. Seth must not feel threatened by the new baby.

I have forgotten how much energy it takes to care for a new baby. Thomas snapped this picture early one morning. I try to get sleep whenever I can.

We took Carter to his first fireworks on the 3rd of July in Clearfield. It was a cool night so we did our best to stay warm. Carter slept the whole time and was not bothered by the loud fireworks.

Seth was not sure about the fireworks that night but he saw that we were enjoying so then he relaxed and had a great night. We plan to do some fireworks for Seth’s birthday in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Aimee Lauritsen said...

You have a very beautiful family!!! Congratulations!

AmyJo said...

I knew you would do great with another one. Now all Carter has to do is sleep through the night and you will be set! Such a cute picture of Seth and Carter. You and Thomas are doing a great job.