Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Friday, October 15, 2010

Seth's Bed Pictures

It is hard to post without putting up pictures as well. The one time that I tried to do it, the comments said it would have been nice to see some pictures. Here are some pictures of the bed frame that I made for Seth.




First I cut the 2X4’s into four inch lengths.



Then I nailed the 2X4’s together to make L shaped pieces.



Seth was helpful in bring nails to me. He was a little slow and only brought one at a time.



Seth liked to hear the hammering sounds. He wanted a turn too. He did not get one.



I put a Y on it to make it feel more specialized. Seth sleeps better knowing that he has a Y supporting him. It is also a sign that it was made with love.


It holds his bed off the ground just enough.


It is the perfect height for him to see out the window.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see some pictures. Seth is one lucky little boy. Does he get a new frame everytime he gets a new bed?

Thomas said...

He will not be getting a new bed, until he gets married.