Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Sink...for Real.

The upstairs bathroom sink was the last piece of the yellow porcelain in the bathroom.  (The kitchen sink is the final piece of yellow porcelain in the whole house.) 


Seth saw us remove the old sink and put in the new one.  When we were all done he kept saying that we had painted the sink; like the tub.  When Seth gets something in his head, it hard for him to let it go.


The sink looks great and finishes the bathroom.  My favorite part about this sink is that it only cost $5 at DI.  Deseret Industries is Thomas' home improvement warehouse.


Thomas broke one of the plastic pipes when he was taking apart the old sink.  He'll get one after work today, may be from DI (probably not).  For now the sink will empty into this bucket.  It's funny how much water you conserve when your sink drains into a bucket.  We are using as little as possible.  This five gallon bucket will probably only have half a gallon in it a the end of the day.

3 comments:

Jenson Evolution said...

It looks like another tour is in order to see all these improvements in person!!

Michael Jenson said...

I believe that it's white, but because of the lighting the new sink looks yellow too. ha ha Looks good though, I really like the bucket.
P.S. can I have the bucket when you're done with it? :)

Aimee Lauritsen said...

I love that you post your home improvement projects! It helps me to think "out of the box" when I am faced with my own updates and repairs! Keep it up!