Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Locks of Love


My Mom and I decided that we would donate our hair to locks of love. My Mom was going to donate her hair back in the fall but I told her to wait for me. I needed a little more time to grow mine out. 


My Mom has been trying to grow out her bangs so she is glad that they are to her chin. 


We went to a salon in Clinton and they cut our hair for free because we were donating 10 or more inches. 


My Mom got her's cut all one length and I had layers put in mine. We are very happy with our hair. It did not end up being as short as I thought, having to cut 10 inches off. It will be great for the warmer summer weather. 

5 comments:

Scott & Melanie said...

What a fun great thing to do with your mom. I love the new short hair!

Anonymous said...

Looking good pretty ladies!!

Aimee Lauritsen said...

So love the new hair and what a fabulous thing to do for other!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Super Cute! I love your layers.

Jenson Evolution said...

Wow!! I love how your hair turned out Jennifer!! So Cute!