Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hunter King for Intern of the Year


This is what I have to look at everyday.  This is Hunter King.  He is an intern at Jake Mellor Financial.  He is going to school at SUU studying finance and is currently interning for the summer with us.  He is a good friend of Michael.  I have known him since he was just a little kid.  I knew him back when he had a mullet/mohawk.  He was in the play Peter Pan as a Lost Boy.  He went to Lubbock Texas on his mission and he speaks Spanish.  He does not always use the same Spanish words that I do.  I learned Mexican, while he met people from Mexico, Argentina and other strange lands as well.  He mostly speaks Spanglish.  He likes sports, but don't ask his opinion about which team will win, because there are too many variables to consider.  It is nice having an intern around.  He cleans up my messes and takes out the garbage.  I can tell do him to crappy jobs and he does them without complaining.  He is fun to have around.

No comments: