Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pizza Rolls


Jennifer always comes up with simple meals that are just delicious.  Most of her meals are great for kids.  They are easy to eat and tasty too.  Just how I like it.  When we used to live in Cedar City, we would leave town to go our parents’ house as soon as I got off work.  Jennifer would have a meal that we could eat in the car.  I usually requested pizza pockets.  Jennifer would fold sauce, cheese and pepperoni inside some homemade dough.  I love Jennifer’s pizza pockets.  She has now come up with pizza rolls.

They are made by rolling out dough in a large square; kind of like you were making a regular pizza.  Put on the sauce and cheese and pepperoni.  Then roll it up like a scroll.  Then cut off one inch pieces.  Same procedure for making cinnamon rolls, just with Italian ingredients.  Then bake and enjoy.  They were delicious.  Just like a mini pizza.  The only problem is that there are never enough.  I could eat 15 or so in one sitting.  

1 comment:

Jenson Evolution said...

Jennifer is a champ!! I need cheap dinner ideas