Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Saturday, March 29, 2014

BYU Football Spring Scrimmage


We went to the BYU football spring scrimmage today.  It is great to go to the stadium and be a part of the fun.  We always look forward to the spring and fall scrimmages.

 .
We got there early and got seats right down on the front row.  Some of the players are not as big as they look on TV, but others were bigger.  


Seth and Carter got to participate in a mini football camp.  They stretched and warmed up, they practiced with the the defensive backs, the running backs, the kickers,  the wide receivers and the quarter backs.  They had a good time.  I enjoyed being down on the field.  The grass was so soft and green.  If I had some of that in my bedroom, I would not even need a bed; I'd just sleep on the grass.

No comments: