Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Man is on his way




Jennifer is due on July 30, 2008. I could not be more excited. Everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous for the baby to come. I am not nervous. I am excited. May be I do not know all that the new baby will bring and what I should be nervous for. I am not the type that worries about things. I prepare and then do my best. Worrying about something will not make it go any better when it does finally get here. I have been feeling Little Man through Jenni's belly and I am ready for him to come out and play.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Thomas! This is good. I forget that you are a good story teller. It will be fun to read your blog. Have Jennifer blog on it too. I can't wait for your baby to come too. I bet he has dark hair like you! :)

AmyJo said...

Way to be Thomas, your right no need to be nervous. Just keep telling yourself that! Pamper Jennifer...she deserves it.
I am with Erica on the dark hair!