Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Garden






This summer we planted a garden in our Neighbor's garden. We only planted in two rows. In our rows we have Pumpkins, Zucchini, and Crook neck Squash. All of the plants are growing like weeds. We try to water 2 or 3 times a week but the weather has been really nice and it has rained several times. The rain has been great. As I have become more pregnant it has become harder to get over to the garden and pull the weeds, but it is good exercise. I hope that my baby will come soon so that I will not have to deal with the heat as much. Though it has been fairly mild and I couldn't ask for better temperatures.
This is the first Fruits of our Garden. I saw it a few days ago on the plant and was very excited about it. I took Thomas over to the Garden so that we could pick it before it started to rot. When we picked it was not as big as I had remembered. I must have over exaggerated it size when I saw it the first time. Either way I will taste good in Zucchini Bread.








1 comment:

AmyJo said...

You should be so proud. It gave you something to do this summer besides subsiding that darn heartburn.
Feel free to comment on my blog. hint* hint*. I am deprived in that area.