Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day out of the house

Seth and I have been fighting a little bit of a cold. I have not been daring to take any medications or to give anything to Seth so we have just been staying home and wading it out......but today we are feeling better and have places to go. We started our day off by going to SUU and listening to Thomas Favorite teacher (Joe Baker) speak in a Convocation. It was not what we had expected but we made it through. Seth sat quiet the whole time.....and yes he was awake. We then went to the library. Where Seth made sure that everyone knew that he was there. He sure has a set of Lungs. He let me know that he was just tired and ready for a nap. After he settled down and went to sleep I was then able to prepare my sharing time while Seth napped in the stroller. We did some more sight seeing around campus and that was the extent of our day. I think that it went really well and we will have do it more often.

2 comments:

AmyJo said...

It is good for your well being to get out and get some fresh air. So Seth is good with boring speakers. Watch out for the librarian. She doesn't like kids or noise!
Call a nurse and see what you can take. :)

Unknown said...

You poor thing. I'm glad you two are feeling better. That's good that you got out for a while. Can't wait to see your guys in three weeks! :0)