Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Friday, October 17, 2008

BYU vs USU


It has been a couple of weeks now, but we went to the BYU vs USU football game. The weather was great. I expected it to be windy and cold. The wind is hard on Seth, since he has to stay covered up. We bought tickets to general admission and then sat in the students section with Erica and Cody. It was pretty fun. The only draw back was be visitors. I have never been to a BYU game outside of LaVell Edwards Stadium before and I do not think I will do it again. The fans were jerks. They had nothing to cheer about, so they cheered every time BYU messed up. We sat next to some kid that did not know diddly about football. He kept yelling "Light him up" every time Max Hall had the ball. I yelled "Shut it up", mocking him, it sort of worked. After the game Cody got us free Aggie Ice cream and it was excellent.

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

If it makes you feel better just blame it on Cody. I don't know just a suggestion.
Although free ice cream can make one feel better about their woes.

"raise a child up a byu fan and he shall not depart from it"
~Lemuel (Nephi's brother)