Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh Watch Him Grow


Seth is growing so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing home our new baby boy and now he is 6 months old. He has learned to roll sit up on his own, and is starting to eat solids. He also knows exactly who his parents are. The other night we left him with Aunt KellyAnn. She told us that after we left he started to cry for a few minutes. She tried to do whatever she could to get Seth to laugh or even crack a smile and he would not budge. As soon as we returned he would not stop playing and having a great time with us. I am not sure if this is something to be excited about but it sure does make you feel good when he lights up as soon as you come in the room.

4 comments:

AmyJo said...

Congradulations Thomas, someone does adore you!
Seth is really cute. We have to get him over his shyness though.
Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

What the?!?! The first time I looked at your page the pictures didn't pop up. I love that picture of him now. I miss him. How about you come up here again before June? Please? I need to kiss his little cheeks before he gets any bigger to tell me that I can't. :o)

Mrs. Jenson said...

Seth is such a doll! Grandpa says we will be down tomorrow. Wish we could. Give him a ton of kisses for us. It looks like he is sitting up well on his own.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is such a handsome little boy! I bet you are a wonderful mom.