Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

We started the weekend by going up to Logan for a family reunion with Thomas' extended family (Critchfield Reunion). The weather was excellent.

We stayed at Early Park, a camp ground owned by the church. They have these really cool hand carts that make moving your stuff alot of fun. They also make for good rides for the children.

They had a large blow up water slide that all of the kids enjoyed.


We had a dutch oven cook off. All the food was excellent. Linda and Mark made a delicious chocolate and cherry upside down cake. Thomas' favorite dish was the Mexican lasagna.


Since Erica and Amy Jo are expecting (babies, not to win the lottery), we all gathered around to help make baby blankets for them.

We then spent the rest of the weekend through Monday in Clearfield with my parents. For lunch we had hamburgers and roasted corn on the cob.


3 comments:

AmyJo said...

What!? you only take a picture of the back of my head? I get no respect...
It was a long drive to get to the reunion but we are glad that we went it was a lot of fun.

The mexican lasagna was my favorite too. Lyle has got it going on!

I brought a pie home with me. If you guys were here I would share some. Maybe later.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast, the blanket is real cute. What is Erica and Amy Jo having?

John and Misty said...

It was great seeing you guys. (And "save me a piece of that corn!")