Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bat Boy Gets His Big Shot


As always, I was at DI looking for anything to catch my eye. I have been looking for a few things, and I do not want to go to the hardware store and buy them brand new. I will just wait until I happen to find them at DI, and gladly pay the discounted, gently-used price. As we were about to leave, I found a nice little T-Ball stand shoved to the back of the bottom shelf. I had walked passed that spot five or six times already. Luckily, Seth was playing on some little scooter and I was chasing him around; stopping him from running over other people's feet. As I bent down to grab Seth, I saw it on the very bottom at the very back. I almost bought one a year ago through Carbon County School District. You know the schools get the best equipment. This one had a slight tear at the top, where it had been beat repeatedly. I fixed that with gorilla glue and it is like new.

He really likes it a lot. He always wants to play with it. He has been using a little bat that my Mom bought for me at Wrigley's Field. He is getting pretty good at only hitting the ball. Seth loves sports. He mostly plays basketball and baseball and drives around his little trucks. The picture above is funny, because his eyes are closed.

Seth has gotten pretty good at baseball and now is followed everywhere he goes. He has started to wear sunglasses to protect his eyes from the flash photography of the Paparazzi.

Seth got these snazzy glasses at the Blue and Gold banquet the other night. They are way to dark and he cannot even see out of them. He runs into the way and trips other things when he is wearing them. He sometimes lets them slid down his nose so that he can see where he is going. I mean who makes these things for kids and knows that they are putting themselves in great danger every time that they put them on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice steal. He is into every sport. That makes if fun for him to play whatever he wants. Love the picture with his eyes closed. Too bad he can't see out of those sweet sunglasses.