Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crazy weather

 I cannot believe how unpredictable the weather is. One day it will be warm and sunny in the 70 and the next day there is rain, thunder, lighting, and hail.
Thomas and Ray worked out in the yard one evening and then to relax we went down to the park for some friendly games of horseshoes.
 Seth had a great time with his own plastic horses.
He was so excited to be playing with Daddy and Grandpa.
No jackets needed except on the little guy.
 Carter just watched from the side and kept tabs on the water bottle.
Then yesterday this is what we found on the ground.
When will it warm up and stay warm?  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm ready for some sunshine and warm weather too!

AmyJo said...

It has been pretty crazy. I keep telling myself that it will be too hot before we know it. I just don't like having all the different clothes out for warm and cold weather. It starts to be too much for laundry.

Anna said...

Just found your blog! I Like It! New Follower! Would Like A Follow Back! Thankuu !!

http://allaboutloveblogs.blogspot.com/