Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our New Best Friend

From the title of this post, you probably think that we got a dog.  I just want to say, "HECK NO!" We got a wagon for the boys.
 We live 2 blocks from a park, so we go often. I only have a single stroller, and only have room for one boy to ride.  Neither of my boys are strong enough to walk all the way to the park and after playing are less likely to walk home.  I always ended up pushing Seth in the stroller and carrying Carter.  I asked Thomas to either get me a double stroller or a wagon.  He almost bought a new one, but then found this one on KSL classifieds.  It was one fourth the price of a new one.  It is in great shape and we are really enjoying having it.  It will be very useful on Halloween.  We are very happy that it is made of plastic.  My parents have a wagon.  It makes the little boys bums all rusty.  They love riding in it and I figure that clothes wash, so we just let them have fun. 


Seth and Carter LOVE their new wagon. They always want to be playing in it or around it.  Sometimes they are content to just sit and go nowhere.  We got home from church and they went straight to climb in it.  It has two seats, one forward facing the other rear facing. Carter would rather sit facing forward, so he sits on the floor in the middle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great toy to have. It makes it even better that your boys love it so much!

Jenson Evolution said...

Looks like a great investment!!