Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snow Day

 
On Tuesday we got about 5 inches of snow so I got the boys all dress in there snow cloths and we headed out side. Seth wanted to have a snow fight. The snow was very powdery so we through it around and had a great time.
 Seth found some snow chips so he was enjoying those. I made sure they were not yellow. We also played some baseball. Seth found a stick that he used as a bat and I through him snow balls to hit. He hit them all home runs!

Carter did not last long, but was happy until he got cold. 
I then took him in the house and treated him to hot chocolate. It was a fun activity.

3 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Your boys look so much alike! Because we haven't seen you guys in so long, when I look at Carter I think it is Seth! They are so adorable! :)

Jenson Evolution said...

That is a lot of snow from 1storm!! Looks like Seth had a great time! That video of Carter is hilarious taking his vitamins. So cute!

Anonymous said...

So jealous of how much snow you have got. How fun that they got to play in it. Building a snowman and doing snow angels are so fun.