Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ammo Box

Sometimes it is hard to find ammunition at the store.  When I find a good deal, I buy a few boxes.  I don't want just enough ammo for the weekend,  I want enough ammo for a few years.  All the ammo boxes that I am collecting end up being stored on top of my dresser.  That is not going to work for much longer.  I decided to make an ammo box to store them and keep them dust free.


Most of the parts to this box are recycled.  The only new parts are a few screws and two hinges.  I used wood from an old, plywood door that I took off my shed.   


The handles on the sides of the box are from some old cabinets doors that I tore out of my kitchen.



The knob on the lid is the brass of a shotgun shell.  This is the first shotgun shell that I every shot with my gun.


Ducks Unlimited sticker


My shotgun is a Mossberg 500A


This should hold plenty of ammo.  Now to see if I can pick it up when it is loaded.  

No comments: