Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seth Can Walk

This morning I woke up to the sound of someone in the kitchen. To my surprise it was Seth. He was trying to get into the Zingers. I got him down off the stool and helped him get some cookies instead; the Zingers are mine. He washed the cookies down with a tall glass of milk. Not 2% or skim, mother's milk. As I was getting ready for class, Seth was running around playing with anything he could reach. I was telling him how much he has grown. Seth wanted to know how tall he really is. He needs to know because he is having a suit made. This is a picture of him standing up tall next to wall to be measured. He has seen, in other houses, that kids will mark on the wall how tall they are so they can look back and see how much they have grown. I told Seth that we live in an apartment and ask him if he thought is was appropriate. He answered, "Dad, it's only a rental. Grandpa Jenson wouldn't mind if we wrote on the wall at the Cougar House." I had to agree with him. I got a black magic marker out and drew a line just above his head. Next to it I wrote "Seth 3 Months." It was then time for me to go to class. I told Seth to go climb back into bed before his mother woke up and saw him up running around. He is such an obedient little boy.

5 comments:

AmyJo said...

I must say you have out done yourself on this post.
I will have to come over and inspect that black line you drew.
Now that his bottom teeth are in I don't blame him for heading for the Zingers! Forget that rice crap.

John and Misty said...

He had better start crawling first or else he won't be able to read like Thomas. You had better be careful what you let him eat, because soon he will discover Zingers and chocolate milk. Before you know it he will be eating all of the good stuff in the house.

Anonymous said...

Thomas you are a technological genius! You might be able to fool some, however, grandma can tell the difference. Be careful of the rental.
Hey, DI isn't so bad. Count all of the other blessings you have found.

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute boy...wow i cant believe how tall he is getting.

Unknown said...

I don't believe it until I see him walking. very funny post. I miss that little boy. Are you sure you can't make your way to to Logan for a visit again?