Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, April 20, 2009

Seth on the Move

Seth is on the move. He has learned to crawl. He is learning quickly that if he wants something or wants to go somewhere he can get there on his own. He no longer needs his mother's help. He still loves my attention and wants to go wherever I go.

Here he is trying to get into things in the bathroom while I do my hair.

Here Seth was crawling out of his covers and turn towards the foot of the bed. It is hard to keep the covers on him now that he chooses which part of the bed is most comfortable.

Today I put him down for a nap and left the room while he fell asleep. When I returned to make sure that the covers were still on him, I found that he had fallen asleep sitting up. It did not look like a very comfortable position. I adjusted him to save his back and prolong the nap.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha. These pictures are so cute! It's funny to see him actually up on his knees.
Too funny that he fell asleep sitting up. What a silly kid.
We are coming down in May and want you to flush my car so we will stop by and see the little guy.

AmyJo said...

Seth, what a cutie. He is getting to discover new things as he grows. Even if he gives you the run around he is still a good boy.

He is only beginning to show you what he can do! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie..he is growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

He is such a little doll. Grandpa and I love looking at his pictures. He is growing up. He has such a cute little innocent look on his face. Can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks. Give him a kiss for grandma and grandpa.

Aimee Lauritsen said...

He is so cute, he is getting sooo big, yet at the same time still so little.