Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, April 6, 2009

April Fools

I have never really played too many jokes on April Fool's Day, but I would like to start. I was joking with Jennifer telling her that I was going to get her good. She told me I had better not, I should be nice to her because she is my wife. She threatened me and told me not to play any jokes on her. I was not scared. She is quick to forgive. You are probably expecting to hear what horrible things I did to her. Well, I did not do anything to her. I just sort of forgot or did not come up with anything in time. I did play a trick on one of my professors though, with the help of the entire class. If you have ever watched Peewee's Playhouse you will understand. On that show there is a word of the day. Every time someone says the word, everyone else is supposed to scream. In one of my accounting classes we all got together and chose the word CREDIT. Dr. Rees was sure to say that a few times. About 15 minutes into class he still had not said the word credit. At this point everyone was focused on what he was saying and actually trying to learn. He finally said the word credit and only one girl caught it. She gave out a little squeak of a scream and Dr. Rees stopped and laughed like what just happened. The rest of the class busted up laughing as well. Dr. Rees then went back a little and continued what he was saying. This time the whole class was ready and we all let out a scream. Dr. Reese sort of looked mad and said he did not understand what was going on. Someone said, "Don't you know what today is?" He caught on after about three more times of him saying credit and all of us screaming. He then said, "The right side" in place of credit. It was fun and we laughed all class long, every time he said the right side. We probably did not learn much.

1 comment:

Mrs. Jenson said...

How can you be so mean? Glad you don't attend my class. Ha! Ha!