Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boy oh Boy

This morning Thomas had some extra time, so he was going through some things in the top drawer of his dresser and pulled out these goggles. Seth just had to get his hands on them. They are the perfect sledding goggles. To bad he does not have a sled.
Then Thomas pulled out my maternity lounge chair, it releaves the pressure on my back muscles, but Seth would not let me have a turn. He was going to be the King of the Chair.All of his fun made the day go by quickly as we patiently waited for the ultra sound....
and as you can tell from the title of this post we are having a BOY!!!
Just what the boys ordered!!!
Thomas has been saying that it is a boy for quite a while now. Most of his family thought that it would be a girl, mostly just to serve Thomas right. They probably do not think that Thomas could handle a girl. We would have been very happy with a boy or a girl. It is good that we already have most of the clothes that he will be wearing. When we got home, I made Thomas get the old baby clothes' boxes out of the closet. I went through them all and seeing the little clothes made me even more excited for him to arrive. I know that he still has five more months until he comes, but I am wishing he was here now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seth is such a cutie. I love this picture with the goggles. He is going to love having a little brother.

John and Misty said...

That is so exciting! That does help simplify things having another boy. Fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

How exciting to have another boy...Seth will be a great BIG brother! :)