Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, January 11, 2010

Cupboard Boy...No relation to Closet Boy


This last week at Enrichment we had a lady talk to us about de-cluttering. It was really motivating so I hurried home and got straight to work. Seth and Thomas wanted to help but in different ways. Thomas wanted to get rid of everything and Seth loved to play with all the new found treasures (the stuff for DI).

Seth also found that it was fun to climb into the now organized cupboard. He wanted us to close the doors then he would pop out and scare us. It was a fun game.

I hope that we will be able to keep our apartment de-cluttered. Wish me Luck!!!

5 comments:

Michael Jenson said...

What's your definition of "no relation"? I am his uncle for crying out loud.

Unknown said...

Good luck Jennifer! I feel like I truely understand the term "nesting" now that I am almost done being pregnant. I reorganize everything several times. Maybe that will keep things organized for you, well if Thomas and Seth keep organized too. :)

Anonymous said...

How funny and Good Luck! :)

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

If I remember right, you aren't even a cluttery person so I don't know what you are decluttering. But I am going to work on that now too. Thanks for the reminder! ;)

AmyJo said...

I can just see his face and hear his little laugh when he opens and shuts the cupboard. I hear that it the best way to teach them to clean is to fun with it.
Skip sent off pictures to an insurance company of the inside of this home that had smoke damage...it was soooo cluttered it made me want to throw away some of my stuff just looking at them....