Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, January 25, 2010

BOY or GIRL???

Thomas has been asking Seth if he wants a baby sister and he says NO NO NO and shakes his head. Thomas just loves this response, and so he asks the question over and over again. With the same response. Thomas then asks Seth if he wants a baby brother, and Seth again says No. Not what Thomas wanted to hear. He finally got Seth to say Yes to wanting a baby brother but he would also say yes to wanting a baby sister. Which frustrated Thomas. Say yes to a baby brother and No to a baby sister.
I am sure that Seth will be happy with either one. He is always wanting to help his little cousin Dallan when he cries.

What do you think it will be?

Our appointment is this Wednesday, so get in your predictions!!!

6 comments:

John and Misty said...

Bryce and I (Misty) think it's a girl. That's exciting! Let us know!

Anonymous said...

Oh Congrats, that's so exciting. I think you need a girl! ;) Well keep me updated Jen.

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Hmmmm...I want you to have a girl, but you said you could only see yourself with another boy, so I'll say boy for you, but girl for me. ;) I can't wait to hear the news! Sure miss you guys! Wish we were close again!

AmyJo said...

I miss Seth being around!
after flipping a coin I guess a boy. I am excited for you guys. Seth is going to be very helpful!

Unknown said...

We think you will have a boy BUT we are hoping you get a girl. Jennifer definitely needs a girl to make her all the cute little blankets and headbands. Let us know!! :o)

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

I vote girl! I hope all is going well with your pregnancy. =D