Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Saturday, May 15, 2010

He is Addicted!!!

Seth's Favorite thing to do is blow bubbles!!!
It is the first thing he asks for in the morning and the last thing he does before he goes to bed.
He even does it all day!!!
I give him the little white bottle of bubbles, so that he can carry them around and blow the bubbles himself with minimal spillage. I have to refill the little container several times a day which drives me crazy. I guess that is just feeding the addiction.


He is good at blowing the bubbles himself but he also likes to pop the bubbles that we blow.
It is a quiet activity but he does not like to do it alone. He always wants others to participate also which keeps us busy.

Recently I have had to hide the bubbles so that they are out of site and out of mind. He is only allowed one little white bottle full of bubbles a day and I refill it after he goes to bed so that he does not find out the hiding place. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

At least the addition is a good one. That's a fun activity to do now that the weather is warming up a lot