Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weekend at Grandma's


We are at Grandpa and Grandma Jenson's house in Price for the weekend. It has been fun so far. My mother had me cleaning out boxes; taking things to DI and to the garbage dump. It was a good thing that I was here to look through all the stuff and save my own things from going in the garbage. I cannot say the same for all of my brother's and sister's stuff. I would say to my brothers and sisters; in order to clean this house we had to get rid of some junk, and some people have just left too much junk in this house. If anything was discarded that you truely wanted, there is still time for you to go to DI and buy it back. They have very reasonable prices. May be you will appreciate your stuff the second time that you own it.
My Dad had me pull a few weeds and we plan to play a round of golf on Monday. We have had plenty of junk food. Seth has enjoyed having the toys all to himself.


Here is a picture of Seth wearing Grandpa's old hat. He wore it for about an hour after this picture. He usually does not like hats, but this one must have been very worked in and very comfortable. I tried it myself. It was very nice for an old hat. I put my initials inside.

2 comments:

John and Misty said...

Thomas, you sure do know how to send things to DI. I guess it is easier when it is not your own stuff. I am pretty sure I took all of my stuff. There is sure a "pile" of things that I am not sure if some of my stuff was on the bottom. Seth looks like he enjoys the hat. He can have it. Enjoy golfing. Let us know how it went... in your next post.

AmyJo said...

what hasn't thomas written his name on?! I am pretty sure Thomas won't be one of mom and dad's trustees so we will see who has the last say! ;) ha ha