Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Saturday, August 13, 2011

BYU Scrimage


Today we went to LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo.




BYU had a scrimage that was open to the public. Seth and I went. The team looked good and seeing them play got us excited for the upcoming season.



We had to get a picture out front with the cougar statue. We were hoping to see Cosmo running around as well. We did not see him while we were in the stadium. As we were walking back to the car, Seth said, "Everybody, wait. There's Cosmo." It was a large vinyl poster of Cosmo. It was not the real thing, but Seth loved it anyway.

It was a great day. I loved sharing it with Seth. It was great being in LaVell Edwards Stadium. I am so excited to go to a real game later this year.

3 comments:

AmyJo said...

that is fun that it was just the two of you. Seth is a mini-me, I bet you love it.

Jenson Evolution said...

Mark is jealous. That is fun that you got to go with Seth. Hopefully Jennifer was having a good time too! :)

RAY AND CLARA said...

You've always loved BYU. I am happy you got to see the scrimmage. We will have fun at the game on the 23rd.