Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, August 8, 2011

Jennifer's B-day

For Jennifer's birthday present, I bought a Nintendo Wii. My brothers and sisters all complained about my gift and said that it was not really for Jennifer, rather it was for me. They said that she should buy me a Kitchen-aide attachment for my birthday. I told her to get me an attachment for slicing fries and I would be okay with that.

Jennifer does enjoy the Wii, but the boys like it more. I figure that Seth and Carter can play the Wii and Jennifer can read a book or whatever she wants. It gives her time to do something else while the boys are inside, in sight and busy; not needing her constant attention.

2 comments:

Jenson Evolution said...

I like the idea for getting a fry attachment, we need one of those!

Carlie said...

Oh we have a Wii and I love it! Pat got me the Wii Fit and it is a blast although I am not to great at the yoga it is still really fun!