Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Priesthood Commemoration

We went to the Father's and Son's camp out this last weekend.  Grandpa Jenson went with us.  We went with our ward to Staker Springs.    

The first thing we did was hike down to the spring and Grandpa showed us how it fills an old cattle trough.


We got to the camp and set up our tent.  Everyone was very jealous of our BYU tent.  Someone asked me where I bought that tent.  I told them, "You don't buy these,  you earn them."


Seth had fun playing with a neighbor's dog.  That dog could play fetch all day and all night.  Seth had a lot of fun throwing sticks and balls.  We played some horse shoes.  Grandpa and I won every game we played.  Others wanted to sign up for lessons.


We had tin foil dinners.  Then I cooked a pizza in a frying pan.  The other brothers laughed a bit, but they were really jealous.  Everyone came in close to see how it turned out.  It worked well, except for the smoke in my eyes.

1 comment:

Jenson Evolution said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Mark was jealous of the pizza!!