Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, January 21, 2013

It is time for Baby Food


We decided it was time to start Keenan on rice cereal. I was trying to put this off as long as possible. He started life out with digestive discomfort and colic.  I have enjoying a happy baby because he has grown out of those problems. I did not want a fussy baby but he has started sleeping through the night so it was time for baby cereal.

He loves the baby cereal. He knows just what to do with it and most of it stays in this mouth and is swallowed. He has also not had any digestive problems. We have also had continual restful nights. It is fun to watch him grow and reach the next stage.

 



He had a little bit of trouble staying focused on the spoon.  He he kept turning his head to see what else was going on the kitchen.  I guess there was too much help from two big brothers and his Dad.

1 comment:

Jenson Evolution said...

Yeah for baby food!!!! I'm glad he hasn't had and trouble with it!!!!