Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Changing Fluids

My little brother, Michael, came down to Cedar City for the weekend. He has a 1997 Ford Ranger with 150,000 miles on it. We went into Jiffy Lube and changed his rear differencial fluid and manual transmission fluid. My boss, Tyson Redd, let us do it for free and Michael gave him some Bubblishis bubble gum. The rear diff did not look too bad, but it was still good to change it. The manual trani fluid was as black as could be. As I pulled the drain, the fluid came down on a rag on top of the bin and splashed all over me. It got my face and in my mouth. I got oil all over my shirt and shorts, but did not get my G's. I wore an old shirt just in case. We also changed Michael's dash lights just like I did to my truck. I will let you know later about our other adventures this weekend.

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

So will that taste get out with good old toothpaste or did you have to use some old fashion soap?
You two better not have played some crazy prank on Jennifer.
When you and Michael get together. Watch out.