Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Monday, August 17, 2009

Go Cart

I bought a go cart the other day. A man and his son came into Jiffy Lube a week ago and had a go cart for sale. They said that they were moving back to California and did not want to take it with them. I decided to buy it. I took it over to Rad Motorsports and had the owner do some adjustments on the carburetor and everything else. He told me that I got a pretty good deal on it. I paid about half of what it is really worth. I even got a little trailer as part of the deal.

I still think that it is funny that Michael and I have practically the same truck.
Except that mine is cooler.

Seth enjoyed being out in the hills and loved throwing dirt all over himself.

Michael did not know that I had a go cart. We told him that we were going to go out in the hills and play around. He was thinking that he did not want to go on a nature hike. We told him that we do it all the time and it is fun, and so he came along. Jennifer and I live in an apartment and do not have a spot to park the trailer. One of my co-workers at Jiffy Lube said that I could park it at his house as long as I want. Once we pulled up to his house and loaded the trailer, then Michael caught on to what we were doing out in the hills. We played for a few hours and took turns sitting with Seth. Three Peaks recreation area is mostly sand and does not have many rocks. It was a lot of fun to fish tail through the trees. Don't worry Dad, we stayed on existing trails (for the most part).

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

How fun! You know you are going to have to bring it to the reunion now that you have made it public!

That is good that you got a good deal and have a place to park it.