Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Disneyland

We saw many different Disney friends but only got a picture with Goofy. We did not want to wait in the lines for the others. We took Seth on all the rides that he was able to go on. They were all enjoyable and we had a great time.



We went to a 3D Bug's Life show that was quite funny.

We got to ride on King Tritan's Carousal.


Here we are on Tom Sawyer's Steam Boat


Since Seth is still too short for all the big rides, we took turns sitting out with him.




Autopia was fun, but the gas pedal was very stiff and difficult to push down. My leg was tired by the end of the one lap they let you go on. Thomas had a good car, but my car died three times. Everytime I let off the gas it died. One second after it shut off, it started back up again automatically.



We also had a great time at the beach while in California. The waves were really strong, so Seth mostly played on the beach. He kept putting the sand in his mouth. I am still finding it in his diapers. Thomas and Zack just had to bury Seth.
We really enjoyed ourselves and look forward to going back next year with Thomas' family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had great fun..I love disneyland and Cali is an awesome place to lay out on the beach....the pic of Seth in the sand, so cute!

AmyJo said...

Can't wait until next summer! I am glad you had fun now you can show me the ropes when we go.

The sun is probably in Seth's eyes for the picture of him in the sand, but I like the punk look he has on his face.