Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

It started out like any other day, Thomas off to work, laundry to do, and the apartment needing to be cleaned. I met Thomas for lunch at the park during his break from work. It was quick but still fun. On the way home Seth and I stopped and did our weekly grocery shopping. When we got home we checked the mail. There were two packages in there for Thomas but nothing for the birthday girl. Oh well, it is still fun to open Thomas' mail. I called Thomas to ask and he said they were my birthday presents. He told me I could open them. What could they be?





HANNAH MONTANA CDS!!!
NO WAY!!!
Thomas is always making fun of Miley Cyrus.
What a total surprise.
Now I can spice up the house work with Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Belated Birthday Jen!!Im glad you had a wonderful day. Gotta love Miley Cyrus!!! Love ya girl!!

AmyJo said...

What a nice surprise that the packages were for you! Perfect timing.
So house work will be fun if you listen to Miley? I need to get her cd too!
I hope Seth gave you a special kiss on the cheek for your birthday since he can't say it.