Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Carter Cleaning Up

 Carter loves to make a mess. I try to keep toys like blocks and puzzles out of sight and out of mind, so that they do not end up all over the house. The other day I was helping Seth lie down for a nap and came into the front room to see that Carter had dumped out all the blocks.

 I decided that I would sit down and play with the blocks with him. While I was trying to make a tower Carter brought me the bag. He then started putting all the blocks back in the bag. I tried to keep building my tower and he kept handing me the bag. He needed me to hold the bag open, so he could put the blocks in. If I tried to put it down, he would hand it right back to me. He then took my block and put them all way.

This boy will be a great addition to the nursery and we are already counting down the weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even though he knows how to make a mess at least he is willing to help pick it up. How great!

Jenson Evolution said...

That is awesome! Jackson could take a lesson!!