Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Enrichment

 We have been in our new ward for almost 3 months and this is the first Relief Society Enrichment night they have had. I was nerves about not really knowing anyone. It was a great time though. 
We made these cute family blocks. They had three block color options and four scrapbook paper options. I liked all of the options but wanted to put together my own style and taste. I chose black blocks but brought my own scrapbook paper and embellishments. 
 I love how they turned out and have the perfect place to display them. Thomas is wanting to close this area off. I am going to keep it open as long as I can. 
When I returned home this is what I found. Carter was perfectly content to sleep on Thomas shoulder while Thomas played video games.
Thomas said Carter just climbed up on his lap and went right to sleep. 
It was a great night and everything was great at home!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are cute. I love when enrichment makes things like this....Cody on the other hand thinks I already have too many.

Jenson Evolution said...

I love that space by your stairs. I hope Thomas doesn't close it up!! Those blocks are really cute too!