Go Cougs

Go Cougs

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thank Heaven for Little Boys

They are always cute when they are sleeping. I do not know why they sleep in some of the positons they do. I guess if it is comfortable for them then it works.







Seth and Carter are always right by our sides while we are working. They do not want to miss out on anything. For them water is like a magnet. They are always drawn right to the water every time we start working on cement.  Carter tries to lift and move everything that Thomas does.  He tries to lift full bags of cement and then whines for help.  He is so silly as he tried to be so big.  He follows Thomas around and moves all of Thomas’ tools as he puts them down.  The tools end up far from the work spot and we know Carter is to blame.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute boys you have!! :)

Unknown said...

Those look like some comfortable positions to fall asleep in...NOT! At least they could get a nap in.

Jenson Evolution said...

I love that they both have their own different way of sleeping!

Carlie said...

I know I was looking through my pictures of Zenick and half of them he is asleep... I guess I think he is cute when he is asleep too!

Michelle said...

who knew one could sleep so many different ways? too cute!!